Our Children's Programs
Our intensive therapy program is designed to meet the child’s individual needs. We offer three-hour sessions, five days per week, for four weeks. The number of hours and length of the program may be modified based on the child’s needs and or/age (ex. 1-2 hours per day for a child under the age of 2.5 years).
The cost of the Intensive Therapy Program is $5,400 for the four-week program. It is at the parents’/caregiver's discretion to seek insurance reimbursement where available. We will provide documentation for such purposes when requested.
We encourage parent/caregiver observation and involvement during each session. We believe that active parents/caregivers play an important role in their child’s success. On the last day of the program, the family will be given a personalized home program and how to do all exercises with the child. This home program will include the child’s own pictures or videos and descriptions of the exercise and activity.
Our customized therapy program is also designed to meet the child’s individual needs and is offered at the discretion of the families and our exercise therapists. These sessions can range from 0.5 hrs per week up to 10 hrs per week.
The cost of the customized sessions is $90 per hour.
*While research indicates greater functional gains take place during intensives, the customized program allows flexibility for all families and their differing needs while still allowing for progress to be achieved.
During each session we will utilize a wide variety of equipment appropriate for each child.
- The TheraSuit® is a breathable, soft dynamic orthotic used to improve and change proprioception, reduce pathological reflexes, restore physiological muscle synergies and load the entire body with weight similar to a reaction of our muscles to the gravitational forces.
- The Universal Exercise Unit® is used to train and isolate desired patterns of movement to specifically strengthen the muscle groups responsible for that movement. The UEU works to improve range of motion, muscle strength and joint flexibility, as well as functional skills, vestibular and proprioceptive input.
- Parallel Bars
- Above Ground Gait Training System
- Total Gym®
- Power Plate® Vibration Training
- Proprioceptive Swing
- Light Trackers
- Functional Electrical Stimulation
There are precautions and contraindications when using the TheraSuit®. Modification to our sessions can be made to ensure safety. Therefore, we require that all of our clients receive medical clearance from their physician prior to participating in our therapy programs. We recommend the child to be older than 2.5 years old to use the TheraSuit®. Caution is taken when using the suit on children with the following conditions:
- Hip subluxation greater than 50%
- Severe scoliosis
- Fixed joint contractures in lower extremities or hips
- Heart conditions
- Uncontrolled seizure activities
- Hip subluxation less than 50%
- Hydrocephalus (VP Shunt)
- Kidney problems
- High blood pressure
- Recent Surgery
If you are unsure if you are a candidate for our program or if you have further questions please do not hesitate to contact us by email email@example.com or by phone 306.522.3792. We would love to hear from you.